<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7752606?origin\x3dhttp://queen_mother.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>

Monday, August 22, 2005

We went to Champion Motors to test drive the Ignis Sports couple of weekends ago. I tell you... it was really GOOD. I swear I could have just booked it there and then! The hubby loved it too. Mainly because it looks really sporty and nifty and it even comes w all the stickers... ala rally style. Also, not forgetting the amount of power it comes with in this little mean machine.

HOWEVER, being the ever pragmatic QM that I am, I decided to give myself a cool off period. We pondered over it for the next 2 days, the evil QM and level-headed QM had a good fight over this. I couldn't even sleep well. Hubby was more decisive, he said "Go for it, it's not as if we can't afford it."

Sigh, as one could have expected, my dad wasn't sold. He was the one who always brought me back to my feet. Saying that we would be looking at a much lower yearly depreciation cost if we choosed an older car.

Yes, he was right.

Since then, the NEW (old) Civic ESI has arrived and we're the NEW owner of yet another Honda Civic...

~IntrO~

Queen Mother
Yummy mummy to little princess Ashleigh
Wife to Jeff His Royal Highness the SLOB

~ArchiveS~

July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
October 2008
November 2008
March 2009
April 2009
July 2009

~ReadS~

Big Boobs
Small Boobs
Tam the SPG
Grump

~Twitter update~

    follow me on Twitter

    Leave a shout